Travel back to the African safari with our new Savannah Soarin', the fresh scent of newly cut grass.
- Savannah Soarin' smells like fresh cut grass on an early June day with floral notes of ozone.
- Our 10 oz candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin holds the strong colors and scents you enjoy, and soy is more eco-friendly to our environment.
- Use an electric mist diffuser? Our diffuser fragrance oils, available in 2 oz and 4 oz sizes, are compatible with most small appliances.
- Use our 4 oz fragrance sprays for a quick fragrance boost.
- Our soaps and body sprays are perfect for wearing your favorite scent!
Our candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin is used to hold the strong colors you see and scents you smell. Soy is used to create a product more eco-friendly to our environment. Together, a quality product is created and tested to be the best possible for you and your home.
Our candles are double wicked, to provide a larger melt pool. All wicks are lead free, and all fragrance oils a phthalate free. When burned properly, each candle will burn up to 45 hours.
All fragrance oils are phthalate free.
Our 4 oz fragrance sprays are all natural and body safe. Ingredients include phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel, and distilled water.
Our 2 oz diffuser oil refills come with five rattan reeds.
Ingredients in our body sprays include aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel and distilled water.
Ingredients in our dry lotion sprays include phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, and distilled water.
Ingredients in our roll on perfumes include phthalate free fragrance oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil.
What else can be said about this scent except, Soarin. Captured and bottled perfectly to take you back to the savannah during your flight
Savannah Soarin’ is refreshing, light, and transformative - it literally lifts my mood if I’m having an off day. It’s like dewy fresh-cut grass, mixed with blue skies and warm smiles. It’s the best.
The Savannah soarin smells just like grass. It’s a wonderful, light smell!