Bring a smile to your face with tropical scent of your favorite Polynesian Resort.
- Polynesian Paradise is a tropical fruity fragrance with notes of vanilla, apple, and pineapple.
- Our 10 oz candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin holds the strong colors and scents you enjoy, and soy is more eco-friendly to our environment.
- Use an electric mist diffuser? Our diffuser fragrance oils, available in 2 and 4 oz sizes are compatible with most small appliances.
- Use our 4 oz fragrance sprays for a quick fragrance boost.
- Our soaps and body sprays are a perfect way to wear your favorite scent!
In order to accomodate as many customers as possible during this period of high sales volume, we are limiting the maximum number of products of Polynesian Paradise to four per cart. We hope you'll enjoy your purchase and come back to purchase more!
Our candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin is used to hold the strong colors you see and scents you smell. Soy is used to create a product more eco-friendly to our environment. Together, a quality product is created and tested to be the best possible for you and your home.
Our candles are double wicked, to provide a larger melt pool. All wicks are lead free, and all fragrance oils a phthalate free. When burned properly, each candle will burn up to 45 hours.
All fragrance oils are phthalate free.
Our 4 oz fragrance sprays are all natural and body safe. Ingredients include phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel, and distilled water.
Our 2 oz diffuser oil refills come with five rattan reeds.
Ingredients in our body sprays include aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel and distilled water.
Ingredients in our dry lotion sprays include phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, and distilled water.
Ingredients in our roll on perfumes include phthalate free fragrance oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil.
I have not really noticed a smell walking into the Poly hotel as I have at other resorts. This scent is very tropical though. I gave it 4 stars because it seems a little too sweet.
This is the scent from the Disney resort.
This isn’t exactly the Polynesian scent, this one is sweeter than how I remember the resort smelling but it’s still a great scent in its own right.
Polynesian paradise smells very good and is close to the scent of the Polynesian but my daughter, who is very scent-oriented, says it isn't the exact smell of the Polynesian.
I have Polynesian Paradise fragrance spray for my home. The Poly scent brings a smile to my face every time I use it. Love the scent.