Send the scent of happy!
For Christmas or any winter morning, enjoy a very merry cup of cocoa, topped with frothy vanilla marshmallows!
- Christmas Cocoa is a warm cocoa scent with vanilla notes.
Our 10 oz candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin holds the strong colors and scents you enjoy, and soy is more eco-friendly to our environment.
Use an electric mist diffuser? Our diffuser fragrance oils, available in 2 oz and 4 oz sizes, are compatible with most small appliances.
Use our 4 oz fragrance sprays for a quick fragrance boost.
Our soaps are perfect for cleaniing up with your favorite scent!
About Our Candles
Our candles are a custom blend of paraffin and soy waxes. Paraffin is used to hold the strong colors you see and scents you smell. Soy is used to create a product more eco-friendly to our environment. Together, a quality product is created and tested to be the best possible for you and your home. Our candles are double wicked, to provide a larger melt pool. All wicks are lead free, and all fragrance oils are phthalate free. When burned properly, each candle will burn up to 45 hours.
- All fragrance oils are phthalate and paraben free.
- Ingredients in our fragrance spray include phthalate free fragrance oil, witch hazel, and distilled water.
- Our 2 oz diffuser oil refills come with five rattan reeds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your turnaround time? As a small batch maker, most products are hand poured at the time of order, and our standard turnaround time is seven days, and many orders ship much sooner. We do offer Jump to the Front of the Line processing for those needing an order sooner.
- Why is shipping so expensive? Cost for shipping is determined by the USPS. Factors for shipping cost include weight of the order (unfortunately, candles are very heavy) and distance between our facility and the shipping address. Most orders arrive between two to three days between when they are shipped from our offices and when they are received.
- More answers to many of your questions can be found on our FAQ page.